fbpx
Call Us Today: 614-312-7571

Archives

1107 Goldwell Drive

By in with 0 Comments

New construction in beautiful Goldwell at Northstar featuring the Winthrop American Classic floorplan. Island kitchen with SS appliances, granite countertops, open to the dining room, family room and walk-out sunroom. Primary bedroom with WIC and en suite with double-bowl vanity, soaking tub, shower and private water closet. Bedroom 4 is in the lower level with […]

Read More

9066 Farlington Drive Lot 200

By in with 0 Comments

MOVE IN JULY! Check out this gorgeous four bedroom farmhouse backing to a pond and open green space! This beauty is in walking distance to the pool, playground and farmhouse pavilion. Inside you will find Upgraded Luxury Vinyl wood planks on the entire first floor, quartz kitchen counter tops with 42 inch grey cabinets with […]

Read More

3756 Aviary Drive

By in with 0 Comments

New Construction by Fischer Homes in the beautiful Heritage Preserve community featuring an open kitchen with walk-in pantry, upgraded 42” lautner cabinetry, gleaming granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Open spacious family room, with gas fireplace, expands into the light filled morning room. Included recreation room and loft add versatility to your living space. Primary […]

Read More

7060 Spyglass Court

By in with 0 Comments

This beautiful home located in the DESIRABLE Highland Lakes subdivision offers 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms and over 3600 sqft of living space including the basement. Includes dramatic 2 story foyer, crown molding, high ceilings, 2 wood burning fireplaces, formal living and dining rooms, den w/wet bar and custom cabinets, and family room with access […]

Read More

2164 Stratingham Drive

By in with 0 Comments

Rare 4 bed/3 bath Colonial in Olde Sawmill! Welcoming stone walkway leads you into the living room w/ french doors, dining room, kitchen w/ granite counter tops, SS appliances, & gas range. 1st floor laundry, full bath & family room w/ cozy fireplace sliding door to patio & fully fenced backyard. Upstairs you will find […]

Read More

671 Petworth Court

By in with 0 Comments

Custom Built beauty on cul-de-sac lot. Gorgeous entry leading to a cooks dream kitchen. Many built ins throughout home. Dining room features a trey ceiling, large master with bonus room attached perfect for nursery or reading nook . THIS HOME IS PRICED TO SELL AS OWNER IS IN CONTRACT ON A NEW HOME. CLOSING NEEDS […]

Read More

184 Walnut Ridge Lane

By in with 0 Comments

This might the hard-to-find opportunity you’ve been looking for. Situated on a quiet & treed cul de sac, this is a better neighborhood , a prettier setting, & a higher quality home than you thought you could find. We’ll call this a 90% flip, leaving the last 10% of the decisions to you. A quality […]

Read More

145 Delaware Drive

By in with 0 Comments

This stunning floorplan has it all. The front and rear flex rooms lets you be the designer to create the perfect plan. The spacious kitchen that adjoins theopen great-room is designed for family and easy entertaining. This 4 bedroom home continues to impress with the luxurious master suite and second floor laundry. Add the optional […]

Read More

15265 Meredith State Road

By in with 0 Comments

Welcome home to this beautiful country home situated on a one acre lot in Big Walnut schools! Country living but minutes from groceries, shopping and more! Plenty of space with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths with a first floor master. It has a 6 foot privacy fence surrounding the beautifully maintained backyard. It comes with […]

Read More

8988 Ellrod Way

By in with 0 Comments

PRISTINE split-level with a fantastic location. Sits on a quiet cul-de-sac, in Olentangy Schools with Columbus taxes, in Olentangy Meadows. LIGHT, BRIGHT, and IMMACULATE will come to mind upon entry. Formal dining connecting to the brand new QUARTZ kitchen with SPARKLING stainless appliances, upgraded cabinets and large island. Pass through to the 2 story great […]

Read More

Courtesy of Alexander A Hencheck - HMS Real Estate 

 

Broker Reciprocity 
  


MLS Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed

 

Copyright: 2021 by Columbus and Central Ohio Regional MLS